Furnace service seldom gets talked about in Allen, North Texas the way it does in Minnesota. But having annual furnace tune ups here matters a lot because it assures safe operation and some nice savings on gas bills. Incomplete combustion in gas furnaces produces dangerous carbon monoxide gas that can get into the duct system and poison every room in your home. Our certified HVAC technicians look for hidden cracks and leaks and much more during annual tune ups as part of our on-going furnace service.
As part of every fall Furnace Tune Up our licensed service technicians:
- Adjust gas pressure
- Test safety controls
- Check for cracked heat exchanger
- Clean heat exchanger and burners
- Monitor furnace cycle
- Adjust blower components
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Adjust heat anticipator settings
- Check and adjust pilot or glow plug operation
- Adjust air flow for proper temperature
- Lubricate all applicable moving parts
- Check and tighten loose electrical connections
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on motors
- Clean and adjust thermostat
Mascot will keep your home heating system running at top efficiency to keep your family safe and warm when the outside temperature gets stuck in the 30s and 40s.
Call us today at 469-854-8667 or request furnace service online now.
If you have more than one gas furnace in your home, of course you need to have all of them tuned up – but you don’t have to pay two or three times!
The Mascot Care Plan maintenance agreement- just $129 for the first system ($70 for each additional system) to tune up the central Heating system.
The Mascot CARE plan is a fantastic bargain on price alone, but you get even more benefits, including discounts on parts, when you need them, and priority response in case of emergency.